8 Reasons to Give Your Dog Barkworthies Elk Antlers
If you haven’t heard of Elk Antler dog chews yet, don’t worry! We’re here to tell you all about these all-natural dog chews wolves and wild dogs have been gnawing on for centuries. Elk Antlers have countless benefits to you, your dog and the environment, but for the sake of time we’ve narrowed it down to the top 8 reasons you and your dog will absolutely love the Elk Antlers from Barkworthies.com.
1. Elk Antlers are naturally sustainable. Each year, elk all over the world shed their antlers. At Barkworthies, we collect and gently clean them to make them available to you and your pooch! Often called Mother Nature’s dog chew, we’re happy to offer domestic dogs this environmentally-friendly treat!
2. Barkworthies Elk Antlers are of premium quality. Other brands offer antlers that have a chalky white appearance because they gather antlers that have been lying around for years exposed to climate changes and rodents. Our Elk Antlers are as close to the source as you can get, which brings your pet the highest quality all-natural dog chew. You can see how fresh our Elk Antlers are just by looking at their natural appearance.
3. Did you know Elk Antlers contain essential nutrients like calcium, iron and zinc? These are vitamins your pup needs anyway – why not give them to him in a long-lasting dog chew? We offer Medium Elk Antlers individually or in a convenient 12-pack.
4. Elk Antlers help your dog maintain healthy teeth and gums. The grinding motion of your dog’s jaw scrapes away food debris and gives his gums a natural workout! Smaller dogs will love our Small Elk Antlers because they’re the perfect size for their small canine mouths. Once you start giving your dog Elk Antlers from Barkworthies, get ready for rave dental reviews from your veterinarian!
5. Elk Antlers offer a safe alternative to other bones and chews that are prone to splintering. As your dog chews, the antler is ground down slowly rather than cracking or splintering. Inside, your pooch will find a soft, meaty core that is packed with flavor.
6. Elk Antlers are different than deer or moose antlers. They last the longest becuase they are more dense than other antlers. They also have the highest concentration of marrow-like center than other antlers. Their round shape makes them easy for your pup to hold onto, and at Barkworthies.com, we also offer Split Elk Antlers, which are antlers that have been split down the middle to reveal the soft, meaty center.
7. There is no smell detectable by humans from Elk Antlers, so they’re essentially odor-free! The canine sense of smell is 50 times more keen than ours, though, so you don’t need to worry that your pooch won’t have a smelling sensory experience with Elk Antlers. What we love is that they’re virtually mess-free! That cannot be said of the majority of dog chews.
8. The Elk Antlers from Barkworthies are truly all natural. We don’t use bleach or chemicals when we clean our Elk Antlers, unlike other brands. We strive to bring you Elk Antlers in their most natural state. Big breeds will howl for our Giant Elk Antlers, which are perfect for a big dog’s big need to chew.
You can see there are many benefits to giving your dog all-natural Elk Antlers as an alternative to other dog chews and treats, and here at Barkworthies.com, we bring you the best of the best. Take a look at our Elk Antlers section and you’re sure to find the perfect all-natural dog chew for your four-legged family member.